Who we are ?
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
Reporting to Digital Transformation unit, you will ensure that our clients can make the most of their data by decoding and extracting relevant insights on their customers behavior and providing relevant business recommendations.
Your role will be to:
Analytics Setup and Configuration:
- Configure and set up Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Firebase Analytics for all relevant digital properties
- Integrate analytics platforms with other data sources, including Customer Data Platforms and marketing automation tools, to create a comprehensive data ecosystem
Event and Conversion Tracking:
- Build Data tracking plans for our client’s digital plateform
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and actionable insights
- Design and build dashboards with relevant KPIs to help clients better drive their business and accomplish data driven growth
- Provide business recommendations based on data and insights to help our clients reach their business target (strategic plans, new marketing campaigns, improvement on existing campaigns, etc.) and making sure to monitor and measure results for continuous improvement.
- A/B testing and experimentation to optimize user experiences.
- Set up and monitor the efficiency or targeting campaigns such as mobile notifications for our clients.
Responsibility: Demonstrates commitment, dedication, and reliability in all aspects of the position; completes all assigned tasks and respect the deadlines; meets commitments made to clients and colleagues; accepts responsibility for actions and results.
Analytical Skills: Strategic thinking with thorough execution.
Initiative: Must be able to understand processes, interpret data and make relevant recommendations to help optimize strategies.
Continuous Learning: Has a thirst for learning and regularly aspires to further skills and knowledge; proactively seeks feedback on performance and identifies approaches to improve own performance.
Flexibility/Adaptability: Understands that the work environment is constantly changing and adapts own approach and behavior; accordingly, adapts to new ideas and initiatives in a wide variety of issues and situations; recognizes and responds quickly to changing opportunities.
Communication: Expresses ideas clearly in individual and group situations, adapting style and methods to the specific needs of the audience; listens carefully to others for feedback
Team Player: A team member who is most comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and thrives on working with others
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business analytics or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of analytics. An experience in the field of Telecom would be a plus.
- You have confirmed skills on one or more analytical tools (Looker Studio, PowerBI,...)
- Proven experience with setting up and configuring Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Firebase Analytics.
- A knowledge of Customer Data platforms would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You can adopt and adapt to new technologies.
Joining Keyrus means having the opportunity to reveal your talents and potential by taking part in the strategic, operational and technological projects of the largest international companies.
It also means being at the heart of innovation by benefiting from the expertise of an international player in Data Intelligence, Digital, Management Consulting and Business Transformation.
Happy to hear from you !