Who we are?
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industrie
Keyrus MEA is seeking a seasoned technical lead with strong consultative skills to act as a Senior Java Developer within its Digital Experience Business Unit. This role will provide technical subject matter expertise and will help to mentor Keyrus’ internal Technical Consultants in their career growth and development.
Your role will involve:
- Build strong client, industry, and technical community relationships and represent Keyrus MEA as leader in Industry. Develop and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Demonstrate expert-level technical knowledge and implementation skills. Serve as a subject matter expert. Build trust and respect among internal and external stakeholders and model collaborative teamwork.
- Collaborative by nature – you enjoy solving problems with other people
- Display a drive to evolve industry-standard architectures, patterns, and frameworks into custom solutions that maximize client value.
- Continually innovate, seek creative solutions, and find new ways of adding value. Listen and seek to understand the client and meet their needs, providing consultative guidance. Stay attuned to the future needs of the client and work with internal resources to identify opportunities. Proactively provide solutions and approach adversity with a solution-focused mindset.
- Identify and evaluate new team members through professional networking and technical screening
- 5+ years of Java (Java, Quarkus, Hibernate, Spring Boot) development experience
- Experience with at least one modern front-end web framework, preferably React, VueJs
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Practical experience with developing and consuming REST services
- Familiarity with SQL, relational and NoSQL databases
- Proficiency with Test-Driven Development and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of containerization techniques, with preference for OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker
- A dynamic and international environment surrounded by enthusiastic and professional colleagues
- Company benefits & perks
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- Very attractive salary package, bonus scheme, Health insurance, etc