Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 20 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
Are you passionate about Knowledge management, copy writing, data and digital? Then read on!
In This Role You Will:
- Build new and key features for Setel on our Flutter codebase by working closely with the Product Managers, design teams and backend team.
- Analyze and optimize performance and reliability of the Flutter app by working closely with your teammates.
- Focus on Flutter design principles and making the app works intuitively.
- Take full ownership of projects from design (collaborate with the design team) to implementation and Playstore release.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality code culture.
- Work with product managers, and engineering leads to understand application requirements, identify solutions, and determine feasibility & timelines.
- Follow best practices for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including process & conventions.
- Write unit test cases and follow clean code quality across entire engineering teams.
- Monitor app performance and suggest methods to improve.
- Provide support for resolving customer issues and finding root cause.
- Regularly communicate with engineering leads on project and delivery status.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 1+ years as a Software Engineer on Flutter platform (Dart language).
- Proven ability to ship beautiful, stable and high-performant Flutter applications from start to finish.
- Strong Computer Science background with good understanding of mobile architecture (i.e BLoC, MVVM,…) and best practices.
- Great verbal and written communication skills horizontally and vertically.
- Experience with unit testing, state management, and local storage such as SQLite, Hive or Sembast.
- Experience with developing Flutter plugins is a plus.
- Android/iOS native knowledge or React Native is a huge bonus.
- Familiar with common tools for software development (Git, Slack, JIRA).
- Preferably experience building Payment / Rewards & Loyalty / Marketplace / e-Commerce / SaaS apps.