Who we are?
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our Digital team. In this role, you will be suggesting ideas for automated software test procedures. Besides, you will be highlighting problem areas and tracking bugs that hinder software installation.
You will also be designing and installing software databases. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be liaising with the Developers and Project Managers to identify and test key features of software programs. Apart from testing, you should be able to develop well-planned and structured test plans/cases.
You will be investigating the causes of non-conforming software programs. You should be detail-oriented and possess excellent troubleshooting abilities. If you have a strong technical background and can streamline all testing activities, then we would love to have you on board.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA Engineer to implement software applications
- Designing and handling the installation of software databases
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Coordinating with the System Analyst to finalize system procedures
- Creating test plans and cases
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Prioritizing and executing tests
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- 3+ years of work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT or Digital department.
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
- Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio, and Cypress
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Know-how of different types of testing methods
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage project deadlines
- Good time management and organizational skills
- A dynamic and international environment surrounded by enthusiastic and professional colleagues
- Company benefits
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- An attractive salary package, bonus scheme, Health insurance etc