Who we are?
Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 20 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
What you'll do all day:
- Understanding the recruitment needs and managing the expectations of the business by talking to the internal stakeholders
- Maintaining a recruitment pipeline by staying in contact with both freelance and permanent candidates
- Attending job fairs, university days and networking events
- Building your network
- Proactive recruitment, meaning actively searching for candidates via our internal platform, various job boards but also through more creative techniques
- Reactive recruitment, meaning the creation of attractive job descriptions, advertising and then managing the responses
- Negotiating with potential employees.
- Offering contracts to the consultants, both employees and externals and proposing them to the afore-mentioned stakeholders
- Daily maintenance of our ATS " TeamTailor" to ensure that both candidate’s records and the recruitment workflow are up to date
- Following up with key clients where candidates are proposed to have the whole 360 degree view
- Assist in the staffing on consultants, helping to decide to use an internal employee, search for a new employee or use a freelance resource.
We’re looking For Someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment either in-house or at an agency
- Knowledge of full life cycle recruiting
- Experience in recruiting technical profiles
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objective
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadline
- Energy, dynamism and enthusiasm when it comes to talking to people
- Knowledge with ATS systems.
- Fluency in English and French.
- An understanding of the IT Consulting world
- A dynamic and international environment surrounded by enthusiastic and professional colleagues
- Company benefits
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- An attractive salary package, bonus scheme, Health insurance etc