Who we are?
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
Reporting to Digital Transformation unit, you are responsible for introducing a new product or enhancing an existing product by communicating the product’s value to the target customer.
Responsibilities “the day-to-day”:
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Manage day to day client relationship in different key market.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Responsibility: Demonstrates commitment, dedication, and reliability in all aspects of the position; completes all assigned tasks and respect the deadlines; meets commitments made to clients and colleagues; accepts responsibility for actions and results.
Analytical Skills: Strategic thinking with thorough execution.
Initiative: Must be able to understand processes, interpret data and make relevant recommendations to help optimize strategies.
Continuous Learning: Has a thirst for learning and regularly aspires to further skills and knowledge; proactively seeks feedback on performance and identifies approaches to improve own performance.
Flexibility/Adaptability: Understands that the work environment is constantly changing and adapts own approach and behavior; accordingly, adapts to new ideas and initiatives in a wide variety of issues and situations; recognizes and responds quickly to changing opportunities.
Communication: Expresses ideas clearly in individual and group situations, adapting style and methods to the specific needs of the audience; listens carefully to others for feedback
Team Player: A team member who is most comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and thrives on working with others
Requirements & skills:
- Proven experience as a Product Owner, Brand Manager, or similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. Integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
Joining Keyrus means having the opportunity to reveal your talents and potential by taking part in the strategic, operational, and technological projects of the largest international companies. It also means being at the heart of innovation by benefiting from the expertise of an international player in Data Intelligence, Digital, Management Consulting and Business Transformation.
It also means evolving in a multicultural, exciting, and formative environment where daily attention is paid to your professional and personal development.