Who we are?
With more than 25 years of experience, Keyrus makes data matter with a “business-to-human” approach that not only facilitates company growth and innovation, but also addresses wider issues around sustainability and positive societal growth.
At Keyrus, we take great care of our employees throughout their careers, offering training, technological certifications, promotions and international mobility between the 20 countries in which Keyrus is present.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Marketing Consultant, with experience working in Digital Transformation & Innovation consulting assignments, with major institutions ands startups. In this role, you will work in digital strategy, marketing excellence, digital transformation and customer experience projects.
Your role will involve:
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Study company products & build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Manage day to day client relationship in different key market.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement marketing strategies
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Take part in presentations
- Partner cross-functionally to ideate on creative solutions for automating content sourcing and delivery and in devising testing strategies to improve engagement.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve performance of campaigns and experiences, sharing insights, and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Research competitor offerings
- Experience with mobile, e-commerce, and/or gaming.
- Experience in product branding, messaging, positioning, targeting, and multi-country product launches.
- Experience shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through actionable insights and recommendations.
- Excellent creative, design and copywriting/editorial skills with an understanding of how to target messaging and visuals by market and channel.
- Ability to influence executives at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
- Ability to think strategically about issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
What we offer:
- A dynamic and international environment surrounded by enthusiastic and professional colleagues
- Company benefits
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- An attractive salary package, bonus scheme, Health insurance etc