Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 20+ countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
Job Summary :
Are you a Junior Project Manager who are looking for a great place to work ? Do you want to improve your skills and enrich your background ? Then , this job is for you !
Junior PMO works under the direct supervision of a PMO Lead/Manager for assistance goals. They work closely as well with the different management members related to the projects in progress.
Junior PMO assists and supports in the projects management ; He/she coordinates projects, schedules, tracks the progress and reports the outcomes.
Your role will involve :
- Maintaining contact with the internal projects parties
- Collecting and sharing projects outcomes/data
- Assisting in maintaining the projects plans including schedule , staffing budget, milestones,invoicing etc…
- Monitoring the project progress to ensure that projects meet fixed goals;and respect fixed budget and timeline
- Providing reports to the PMO Manager
- Assisting in the drafting of the projects policies and procedures
- A first experience or an internship in agile project management would be a plus (but not limited to)
- Details oriented
- Multi tasking
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
- Flexible and adaptable to project changing requirements
- French & English proficiency
- A master degree is preferred
We offer :
- A dynamic and international environment surrounded by enthusiastic and professional colleagues
- Company benefits
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- An attractive salary package, bonus scheme, Health insurance etc...